Are you tired of your kitchen and need change? Now and days, its hard to keep up with all of the latest trends. Here are some tips on what’s in for kitchen renovation and remodeling.
- Industrial countertops
- Concrete like countertops have a more chic feel to it. Some other countertops to consider are marble, granite, quartz, etc.
2. Organic/ Homemade tiles
- Terracotta tiles by Clé tile give more definition to your home due to the fact that their tiles are made up of many different colors. Their “Weathered White” for example, has a range of grays, pinks, cream colors, blues, etc.
3. Tech features
- Including but not limited to, a refrigerator with a family hub, an double electric oven, GeniCan scanner, etc.
4. Hidden storage walls
- Creates a cool way to store things. It helps with seclusion and increases space to put up any art work.
- White cabinets, decor, etc, give a more sophisticated feeling. It brightens up a room and even makes a small room look bigger than it actually is.
6. Glossy finish
- Also know as sheen level, this describes the amount of light that is reflective by stain or paint. This is appealing to the eye as it draws in the attention due to the shine.
- An island creates more counter space for a kitchen. You can put another sink if you need one, use it for eating purposes and even watch your kids do their homework while you cook.